• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Daedong/Kioti DK50SE Transmission Leak

wastednights

Looking for some information, I have a Daedong/Kioti DK50SE that has an oil leak from the bottom of the transmission.

I have searched for information, but cannot find much, I'm hoping someone has some experience with these?

There is an open hole in the bottom of the transmission case, between the flywheel housing and the main transmission, the MFWA shaft passes through the flywheel housing and through this "intermediate" case. The oil does not leak in the following situations:

Tractor is switched off
Tractor is running
Tractor FEL is operated

It only leaks when the machine is driven, I'm thinking it has to be a seal on the MFWA drive shaft at the transmission end.

I found an online parts listing for Daedong on an Australian site, but cannot locate a DK50SE.

Also if someone has pulled one of these down, an indication of repair time would be great.

Thanks in advance

lantraxco

That company is a Kioti dealer and claims to service all brands, give them a call. Other than that I don't know, sorry.

redneck1

Have you ever found out what the leak was from I have the exact same tractor and issue I have 1700 hours on my tractor and it is now started to leak hydraulic fluid like ou are describing
thanks