• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D7f

Essayons

Just a couple of pics of what we have to work with. Its old but it works, we just did an in frame on this one.

Attachments

• Dozer 006.jpg
    Dozer 006.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,319
  • Dozer 008.jpg
    Dozer 008.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,810
  • Dozer 011.jpg
    Dozer 011.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,300

WesternStar

She looks good, but I'd turn that stack around so it doesn't blow all the smoke right back at ya.

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
Don't forget to keep that pretty chrome stack polished too!!

JTL

Occupation
IUOE Local 302
I couldnt see nothing but a lowboy, a turbo and an injection pump!. Kinda looked like a engine in there somewhere.
Stupid camo!
Jason

Phil

Occupation
retired operator and mechanic
Looks like a good set of chains, I see the front idler is back quite a ways. Nice machine. Does it have the later transmission? Phil

Essayons

Yeah, full hydrostat, the last cat mechanic that put a tensioner on it said it had about 90% undercarriage left. Not hard to believe because we normally only use the machine for recovering stuck vehicles. Hour meter had 352 on it before the engine rebuild, but i don't know when that hour meter was put on.

Essayons

Put a new head on, the old head had more problems than the exhaust studs. It was corroded all the way through on some of the exhaust ports as well as on the sealing surface.