• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6K

I have a D6K it’s throwing a code 1705-6 which means (Right drive pump forward solenoid current above normal) I replaced the solenoid and owned out the wiring has anyone else had this problem

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Does that mean I need to run a new ground wire
No, most likely the power supply side of your sensor has a short to ground somewhere in the wiring.

Try this procedure and see if it helps. A machine Serial Number would get you the complete electrical schematic for it showing the location of all the harness connectors. That would probably help you to find the fault because a bad contact in a connector is generally the first suspect for this type of problem

Attachments

• CID1705 FMI06.pdf
    110.4 KB · Views: 5
I would like to update y’all I replaced the wire and my D6K been working fine thanks for all your help