1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

D6h cab heater hose location.

Discussion in 'Dozers' started by Todd P, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Todd P

Todd P Member

I have a series ll D6H. I built a temporary cab out of plywood and acrilic. Now I need heat and was wondering where to properly connect the heater hoses. Most equipment I have, one hose to the flywheel end of the head and the other to a suction port by the water pump. Any direction or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

2. Nige

Nige Senior Member

Below is a random snip from a Parts Manual. There are about 20 different models of D6H II.
    With a Serial Number something more accurate might surface.

upload_2020-11-23_15-51-30.png

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  3. Todd P

Todd P Member

Sorry I have a problem where I think everyone has the same dozer I have ha ha. Serial number is 3zf06295

4. Nige

Nige Senior Member

Believe it or not but that one actually fits your tractor. Wonders will never cease...........
    Parts list attached.

Attached Files:

Tarhe Driver likes this.
  5. Oldcatpusher

Oldcatpusher Well-Known Member

6. Todd P

Todd P Member

Thank you both for the parts picture and the actual picture. Very very helpful. Thank you again. I'm a little chilly today with coveralls on, is supposed to rain tonight so the heater goes in tomorrow.

Tarhe Driver likes this.