• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6C 56J Price

Old Tier tiller

I am currently looking to buy a 2nd hand dozer, reliable condition & price, small to medium dozer (D4 - D6) for general cleanup, pushing light to medium trees / stumps. My 500 acres got burnt a couple of years back and recovery has not been good. The place needs a cleanup and going is mostly level and reasonable ground - a few stony patches. I currently have opportnities to consider a Allis Chalmers HD5 in pretty good order & seems to run well, also a D6C 56J that whilst it looks a bit tired apparently is still quite a sound unit. Can anyone give me an indication as to what might be a fair price range in negotiating for these machines.
Cheers
Old Tier Tiller