• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D5G brush sweeps

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Does anyone know where I can locate a set of brush sweeps and screens for a D5G with OROPS? I need mounting brackets and all hardware.

ETMF 58 White

There are two fabrication manufacturers in Atoka, OK. They have all kinds of stuff like this and in fact make some it for the OEMs. One is Diamond Attachments and I don’t recall the name of the other. I have purchased certain items from both of them with no problems.

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
There are two fabrication manufacturers in Atoka, OK. They have all kinds of stuff like this and in fact make some it for the OEMs. One is Diamond Attachments and I don’t recall the name of the other. I have purchased certain items from both of them with no problems.
Thank you for the info I'll check with Diamond and if you think of the other company please let me know.