• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D358 International water pump in a 3964 Inter excavator .?????????????

Cat_man320

A friend of mine got an old 3964 International excavator circa1977, it has a D358 engine in it . The water pump is leaking through the vent hole . Just wondering if this pump is the same on all 358 s and would anyone have a pic of what it would look like . He is not computer sauvy and asked me to help find him one . I have found a pump but I am not sure if it the right one for a 3964 or if they are different for other 358 applications.
Anyone have a pic or a part no. would really help me .
Thanks

whitney455

I put one on a 3964 this summer. The pump came from HY-CAPACITY. The part number was 3132676. I think that's the same number international uses except they put r91 or something like that behind it.

Cat_man320

Thanks Whitney, Where is Hy Capacity located and do you have a ball park figue you paid for your pump ? Thanks again .

whitney455

You will probly have to locate a Hy Capacity distributor. Many ag dealerships are distributors. We are a John Deere ag dealership and that's how I got mine. We used to be International and the pump was one we had left over from those days. Mine cost $112.00