• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cylinder part # locations

CavinJim

955K 85J1360 Been trying to find the part numbers on the cylinders so I can order seal kits--where are they on the cylinders? I've scraped the grime off the obvious places, but with a couple layers of paint, I could be overlooking them. I have the part #s from SIS and the parts book, but would like to double check what's really on the machine. Has the MP bucket, so there's 6 cylinders and 5 leak. Any hints would be appreciated!

Cmark

On the older machines they're usually on a steel tag welded to the cylinder, but with age they rust and fall off.

CavinJim

Thanks, Cmark. I'll have to presume they are what they're supposed to be.... I'm thinking I'd have seen a tag by now.