• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Current Terex Loaders

blueman

Doosan makes them, along with excavators, in Terex livery for North America.

cat320

Charter Member
Back in the day i think they used to be a GM Co. and they had those screaming detroits in them.

blueman

Okay that being said how does a Doosan Daewoo hold up? Are they any good?

I don't have experience with them but Daewoo/Doosan has made loaders for a while so it's not something new. Like most machines, longevity has a lot to do with the correct specs/application and dealer/supplier backup support. If it's doing the job it's built for and someone stands behind it should be fine.

I don't think Terex sell too many in the US and one may wonder what support is behind it. Responsibilities can get fuzzy if/when a machine starts to have big troubles. Not saying it will, but it might. If a Cat breaks you know who to call.

PS - Terex had their own big loaders in the 70-80s when they left Euclid as part of GM, but that's history now.