• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cummins BCIII

Truck Shop

Block--Decked & counter bores machined, Crank mainline in spec. Installed 20x40 lower press fit liners, protrusion
.006, 6 reman connecting rods, double nie pistons/cylinder kits. Standard crank, new camshaft bushings/bearings.
Cylinder heads are matching casting numbers, mag checked, all new guides and valves, new springs & locks and
new injector sleaves/coppers, surface decked. 6 Cummins reman injectors, jakes disassembled inspected, solenoids
tested. Oil cooler disassembled/cleaned resealed. New oil pump, Accessory drive disassembled inspected, Air comp-
ressor disassembled, std bore/honed new rings rebuilt unloader, unit was bench tested, and installed timed to engine.
Bell housing installed & dialed to center. Camshaft & followers are used-were in perfect condition, no reason to replace.
Overheads are run and jakes adjusted. This is a extended long block--more to it than most offered else where. Reason
no pan is it could be a front or rear sump situation. Comes with all remaining gaskets/o-rings to complete assembly.
No warranty implied or expressed, I'm not a corporation or a business with a shingle--just a old fart burning time.
I'm not finishing the remaining portion so I don't know what someone has done, way it is. Engine will be sealed in. Engine is built to CPL 625 NTC 400.
shrink wrap.
$16,250-outright no core needed.
100_1990.JPG100_1992.JPG100_1989.JPG

Last edited: