• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cross Reference needed for a Case to Link belt

Dannoduncombe

I am looking for two circuit relief valves for CASE 9010B, part number 162192A1. Please anyone give me the Linkbelt cross reference number for this part. Thank you - any help is appreciated. I added a hydraulic thumb, and it didn't come with the 2 relief valves.

td15c

The serves manual for my 2700q shows the 2650q and 2700 have the same main valve with the same relief valve. the over load relief part# is LNC0202 that's out of my 2700q parts manual .You might want to check if your 9010b has the same valve as a 9020b.when I was going to put a hydraulic thumb on mine a few years back the reliefs cost over 500$ apiece.