• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cross reference for a grey market Kubota mini hoe.

alco

Can anybody suggest a place to look, to find out what the North American equivalent machine is for a grey market Kubota U20 mini? A neighbour has one that is rumoured to be for sale, and I am interested, if I can figure out how to get parts for it. I'm hoping to find out what the basic equivalent for it was in North America, so I will have a machine to use for ordering parts at the dealer.

Thanks
Brian

lantraxco

The U series is sold here in the US and in Canada, they're zero tailswing apparently. The 20 model is not listed now or as a prior model. They seem to have been marketed in the UK and Europe, your neighbor maybe got one grey market?

alco

Yes, it's a grey market machine. The U Series that is offered in North America now, is a whole lot newer than this machine. It's a pretty safe bet, that there is a very similar machine that was marketed under a different model number in North America that was a rough equivalent to this machine at the time. That's the info I'm looking for.

alco

I don't have any yet. Flying back and forth to work eats up a lot of time.

lantraxco

I don't have any yet. Flying back and forth to work eats up a lot of time.

I'm sure. As a rule with airline flights I spend more time in the terminals than I do in the air, sometimes even on coast to coast flights. Sucks.