• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Crane pics from Norwalk,CT

mcc1075

Occupation
foreman/ operator/ truck driver/laborer/what ever
Just some pics of a pic of some type of eletrical generating plant in Norwalk, CT over the summer. The pic and transport was done by Marino Crane.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 831
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 701
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 724
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 705
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 764

OCR

Occupation
Rancher/Farmer, Wildland Fire Fighter, State snowp
specs on that Autocar

I'd love to see the specs on that Autocar!

Man, the numbers are probably so big... they'd go off the edge of the page!

Notice the outboard planetarys on the drivers?!!

OCR

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
I go past their yard occasionally in Middletown.I have several cameras here that need something to shoot at too,there is no excuse.I will get some pics someday when the sun is shining and post them for you to see.Ron G

mcc1075

Occupation
foreman/ operator/ truck driver/laborer/what ever
I thought the pic of the Autocar would raise some eyebrows. All I have to say is that truck is awesome, and it is huge. I tried to get a word with the driver, but they were a little busy. I checked Marino's website and there are no specs on the truck, but the are alot of project pics on there.

stretch

Occupation
gopher
Marino sure has some serious equipment. I'm personally a fan of Autocars no matter who owns them.:notworthy On a side note, can anyone tell me about their Mack M-series trucks?