• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Couple picture of our TD-7e

AJsOffroad

Here are a few pictures of one of our winter projects. The TD-7 is geting some paint and mechanical work done. Enjoy.:usa

Attachments

• td-7e.jpg
    td-7e.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 867
  • TD-7 primered.jpg
    TD-7 primered.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 868
  • TD-7 painted.jpg
    TD-7 painted.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 880

wingnut

Occupation
owner of a small sand gravel backhoe and dozer ser
Hi AJsOffroad , Looks great ! What are your other projects ? Wingnut

AJsOffroad

Hi AJsOffroad , Looks great ! What are your other projects ? Wingnut

Thanks Wingnut. The decals will go on this week, hopefully that will break up some of that yellow!

Our 955k is up next for sandblasting and paint. I'll get pictures when that starts. We also blasted, painted and re decked our lowboy trailer. I still have to post those pictures.:usa

mackman

An old wise man told me, at the auction paint pays $1000.00 per gallon. I don't how much it paid him when he filled them with bondo.

jimmyjack

thats not much of a muffler, that thing must be loud ,earplugs are a must when running it all day i bet

PonyExpress94

Our 955k is up next for sandblasting and paint. I'll get pictures when that starts. We also blasted, painted and re decked our lowboy trailer. I still have to post those pictures.:usa

Wow, after reading that I feel lazy. That's alot of work, but then again you have loooonnnnnggggg cold winters to get all that stuff done. Looks good by the way. Post pics of the 955 and the lowboy when you get a chance please.

AJsOffroad

looks like the track tension is just about maxed out .........no bottom work done???/

It's getting there. No bottom work, just sandblast, paint and minor mechanical repairs.

Jimmyjack it is loud but it was really loud with no muffler!

And a picture of it when we pulled it out.

Attachments

• td-7e  a.jpg
    td-7e a.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 568
  • td-7e 2.jpg
    td-7e 2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 558

scholzee

My Bad I could not see it too good but in the primer pictures that had some slack. Is that the same machine inside pics vs. outside ? The color looks totally different , definitely like the paint look in the outside shots......nice work!!

AJsOffroad

My Bad I could not see it too good but in the primer pictures that had some slack. Is that the same machine inside pics vs. outside ? The color looks totally different , definitely like the paint look in the outside shots......nice work!!

Same machine! I too like the outside shots. Thanks!

Here's a couple more.

Attachments

• td-7e 5.jpg
    td-7e 5.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 538
  • td-7e 10.jpg
    td-7e 10.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 553