• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

"Corporate Restructuring" hits hard...

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
well guys....today I fell victim to corporate restructuring...as apparently a great deal of other people I worked with did as well

that being said I need a job...if anyone knows of any companies (construction or design) please let me know

I am a May 2009 Graduate of Penn State University with a Civil Engineering degree with a focus on Construction Management. I also have my EIT certification from the Commonwealth of PA

I have a great deal of field experience as well as office...

I am going back to work for my old company (Pre- Allan Myers) until they run out of work...fortunately for me they can keep me busy for several weeks driving truck and doing septic installs...but when the work runs out so does my job with them

Guys I'm not looking for handouts here...or pats on the back telling me to keep my head high...I know I landed on my feet and look to this as a stepping stone to further my knowledge, I am posting on here because it is a tool and hope that it might pay off

PM me if you hear of any engineer style roles out there...would like to stay in the North East but then again I wouldn't mind going west

thanks guys
Bryan W