• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Construction Equipment Magazine closing

DPete

I noticed my issue has been getting thinner every month and down to just a few pages, I suppose the lack of advertising is the reason. To bad !

diggerdave1958

I just got a email today telling me that the CE Magazine is being shut down by there parent company Reed, very sad indeed i enjoyed CE alot it will be missed

bpogue

I got my email today as well. What a shame. I always looked forward to going through it when my magazine came. It always seemed to have good, unbiased information. To make it even better, it was free. Even if I don't deal with most of the larger information featured, it was still interesting to read about and learn about new developments in the equipment industry.