1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Conexpo 2023

Discussion in 'Upcoming Events' started by CM1995, Jul 7, 2022.

1. CM1995

CM1995 Administrator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Well Conexpo is rolling around again in March 2023 so let's start the "official" HEF Conex thread.

Wife and I plan on attended and already have our rooms reserved at MGM. We did not attend the 2020 show due to obvious reasons and looking forward to this show.

I really enjoy the shows and the couple of HEF meet ups over the years.

Who else is going?

2. Tyler d4c

Tyler d4c Senior Member

I really in the worst way want to go not sure I'll make it happen tho. I wish I would have got more time in 2020 to see it all but my knee had dirtbike issues and we wound up leaving a day early. Due to the show shutting down early.

CM1995 likes this.
  3. Mark13

Mark13 Senior Member

I'm planning to go for my first time, I need to book my lodging and stuff yet. I began working out all the details then got busy and it keeps getting pushed aside.

CM1995 likes this.
  4. CM1995

CM1995 Administrator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Wife and I decided not to go in 2020 which turned out to be a wise choice not because of the virus but the show shutting down early and the possibility of being stuck 1.8K miles away from home.

Hope you can make it.:)

My suggestion would be to go ahead and book your rooms as they will fill up quick.