• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Conexpo 2023

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Well Conexpo is rolling around again in March 2023 so let's start the "official" HEF Conex thread.

Wife and I plan on attended and already have our rooms reserved at MGM. We did not attend the 2020 show due to obvious reasons and looking forward to this show.

I really enjoy the shows and the couple of HEF meet ups over the years.

Who else is going?

Tyler d4c

I really in the worst way want to go not sure I'll make it happen tho. I wish I would have got more time in 2020 to see it all but my knee had dirtbike issues and we wound up leaving a day early. Due to the show shutting down early.

Mark13

I'm planning to go for my first time, I need to book my lodging and stuff yet. I began working out all the details then got busy and it keeps getting pushed aside.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
I really in the worst way want to go not sure I'll make it happen tho. I wish I would have got more time in 2020 to see it all but my knee had dirtbike issues and we wound up leaving a day early. Due to the show shutting down early.

Wife and I decided not to go in 2020 which turned out to be a wise choice not because of the virus but the show shutting down early and the possibility of being stuck 1.8K miles away from home.

Hope you can make it.:)

I'm planning to go for my first time, I need to book my lodging and stuff yet. I began working out all the details then got busy and it keeps getting pushed aside.

My suggestion would be to go ahead and book your rooms as they will fill up quick.

coalrulz

Occupation
Good Question
Recently made my flight reservations for ConExpo! This will be my first ConEx, made it to the last MineExpo. Enjoyed seeing the equipment also ran into some folks I had not seen in quite awhile.
Who else is going?

alaskaforby4

Occupation
Owner Operator
A mechanic buddy and our families will be cheking it for the 1st time this year. Can't wait, looks like a fun time!

mudober

Occupation
heavy equiptment operator
Me and my wife will be going first time ever. Bellagio motel booked 1618 miles to drive.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
I can't go even if I wanted to, same status as the tennis player, stupid grubmunt idiots.

Mark13

My suggestion would be to go ahead and book your rooms as they will fill up quick.

Definitely never ended up doing that. I kept checking on hotels, flights, etc, even had another friend look and I couldn't seem to find anything that wasn't sketchy or way off the main strip without spending far more money then it was worth to me. I think it would be a cool show to see but I couldn't see spending a few thousand on it this go around.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Definitely never ended up doing that. I kept checking on hotels, flights, etc, even had another friend look and I couldn't seem to find anything that wasn't sketchy or way off the main strip without spending far more money then it was worth to me. I think it would be a cool show to see but I couldn't see spending a few thousand on it this go around.

Well that sucks.:(

02SILVER

See you all there, last time was a bit over whelming with everything to see as it was our first time. This time I have a clearer focus and direction to spend my time on as it flies by so quickly. I hope to run into a few of you there, safe travels to all

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
The show is coming up next week. Wife and I arrive Tuesday and leave Sunday. Plan on going to the show Wed, Thur and Friday with a vacation day on Saturday with non-contractor friends of ours that will be there at the same time. If anyone is interested in a meet and greet post up.

Ben Witter

I fly out tomorrow and come back the following Sunday morning. Meetings on Monday and work the rest of the week.

Wish I could stay home. Maybe I will take a covid test and see if I get lucky...LOL.

JAKES.

I haven't seen anyone suggest a time and place. How about Tuesday at 4pm at the Shell booth?
Leaving for the show today. I will put this on my schedule. I do not have a pocket computer so my messaging capabilities will be limited once I leave home;but I will try to check in with HEF as I can on the road.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Wife and I get in tomorrow around 12 noon. It's a long flight day so I'll pencil it in.

I haven't seen anyone suggest a time and place. How about Tuesday at 4pm at the Shell booth?