• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Complete caterpillar 943. Blown motor. U/c is mostly shot. In Georgia. 5 k no cab

Georgia Iron

Occupation
Concrete building slab and grading contractor
I have a used cat 943 track loader, complete machine. I was saving it for some down time to rebuild... I have no time. It is an enclosed cab machine. I would like to keep the cab. 5k without cab / 7 k with cab. Under carriage is about shot maybe 500 HRs left. A few new parts in uc. Been sitting for 2 years now.. one broken foot control.. I took it for one of my 953's. Machine is straight and would be a good one to stuff a 3204 with turbo in it from a 953. It will make the 943 come to life...

It needs someone who has time to take it all apart inspect, clean, lube etc. Sold as is. Hydraulic's functioned when motor crapped out. Motor blew due to low oil and operator error...

I have a 953 on site to shove it on to your trailer..

Located in powder springs, georgia, 30127.

Last edited:

Georgia Iron

Occupation
6.jpg
7.jpg

Machine has the third valve and control level for a ripper attachment or grapple..

Georgia Iron

Occupation
Correction on the under carriage, the rock gaurds will slide forward one more set of bolts, should have approximately 1000 hrs left.

Machine has drive Shafts out and I have moved it around here and there keeping the grass out from under it. It rolls fine.

20160723_104841.jpg

20160723_105047.jpg

20160723_105107.jpg

20160723_105137.jpg