• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Companies new web page.

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Looks good!

A couple of observations. One things to change for sure is that the Home page says 175 employees and the About Us page 150. The rest of the things I'd change or add are just my personal preferences when viewing a site. I'd place a few job photos to the right of the text on the Clientele page. The file size of all of the "clickable" photos are a bit large. They take too long to load. I'd place a photo of the employees education meetings on the Safety page so it's not just text. I like the photos on the Projects pages, but it would be nice to the right of the text for something to look at while browsing the text.

bigshow

I seen a Zoladz lowboy go by with a brand-new, still paint on the tracks 336E at exit 39 on I-90 Thursday, sharp unit, I've seen a bunch of their stuff go by, it's usually nice.

QuickTrax

I think it looks great. I always enjoy looking at pictures of a companies equipment working. The more detailed the better. Good Job.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
CM1995 thanks for pointing that out. Unless we are branching out I think it is wrong.
Thanks for everyone's feed back.

You never know, gotta be diversified to stay in business nowadays.:D