• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Combo machine

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
I was telling a mate of mine about a French made machine I saw somewhere on HEF. I is an excavator, faceshovel, CTL and dozer all rolled onto one machine. Can anyone tell me where to find it?

Desertwheeler

Occupation
Miner
I remember what you are talking about just don't remember the name.

Tones

Occupation
Thanks lantraxco.

AusDave

Occupation
Self employed
Haulotte Multijob

I was telling a mate of mine about a French made machine I saw somewhere on HEF. I is an excavator, faceshovel, CTL and dozer all rolled onto one machine. Can anyone tell me where to find it?

Hi Tones.

You may be thinking the machine i have just down in NSW :)

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

P1120395.jpg

It's a Haulotte Multijob, not a very common machine but very versatile. See this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k_9HnnAUIE

I've had it for about nine months and used it on a few jobs so far. I've got it registered so I can road it round town to various worksites. It's very capable machine, solidly built and quite simple. Not too much computer control and a mechanical injection Deutz diesel engine. You can load the front bucket from the excavator bucket and unload it as well. Who needs a dumper ;)
I must put it up on this forum under the "Show us your backhoe" thread. Need to get some better pics though to show it's design more clearly.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Regards AusDave

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
That's a neat machine AusDave. Does the loader bucket arms telescope?

On edit - just watched the video..:D

That machine would be handier than a shirt pocket for a building contractor. Dig footings and trenches, backfill, move materials with forks and so on.

Last edited:

Tones

Occupation
That's one very handy gadget and good to see people thinking outside the square. I hope it makes you a squillion. The machine I was looking for is what Lantraxco posted.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Just throwing my $.02 in, I think the machine AusDave has is a more versatile machine than the Mecalac, looks like it's built better as well. I would love to have one of those as a utility machine.

Rustyratchet

What's the price range for such a machine like the Haulotte? Coolest thing I've seen in a while, that's three machines we use every day in one. Wow?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
AusDave, let's see some more of that machine. It deserves it's own thread.