• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cmark's random photo thread

Cmark

I was tidying up the files on my computer and realised that I have literally hundreds of photos detailing some of the various repairs we had done, going back maybe 10 years, so I thought some may be of interest.

I'll generally post them without any narration, but if anyone has any questions or comments, feel free. Please don't go too hard on any technical safety breaches you may see. I've been doing this for well over 30 years and nobody's died and nobody's gone to jail yet.

(Actually, that's a lie. Someone did go to jail once, but that's another story.)

Welder Dave

2nd pic … The famously dreaded milk crate... just waiting to scoot out from the unwary. Replaced by a chair … o_O

I'm still feeling the affects of the %$#@! milk crate rolling out on me and it was lower than that one. Feels like I twisted my rib cage. Hurts to sneeze or if I have the hiccups. LoL

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
It was indeed, an L1850. It happened on a mine site in Northern Chile where we had a fleet of Cat trucks, so the boys shot down and grabbed a load of photos before the mine and the LT guys had chance to shoo them away. That's how I came by the original photos.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I wonder how many tens of thousands of hours were on that?