• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cleanout services?

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Does any body know any thing about cleanout buisness? There is alocal company that started about 3-4 years ago with 2 trucks now they got over 20. I have hooklift and containers also have laborers was woundering what else you need and how princing works?

cat320

Charter Member
We have the same thing here this guy started out with a pick up and a small dump now he has I don't know how many trucks but I did see to new pete 335's and he has mega amount of cans and all they do is clean outs and can rentals.I think it's a mater of haveing a good transfere station to start to get your waste pricing then if you do the work just figure the amount of time and labore you need to do it like an excavating job . So trucking and wast is one price and the labor is another . well thats how I would probably figure it and the more you have to do the more the $$ goes up . I don't know does that mess make sense ?

kamerad47

what you need is laborers that work for peanuts!!! most of these guys hire day labor!! & also most try to resell the stuff!!