• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Classic equipment auction

Welder Dave

I was watching one of the big classic car auctions on TV and got to thinking... Wouldn't it be great if they had similar auctions for classic and legendary equipment. Imagine full on restorations with almost unlimited budgets. What equipment would you drool over if it was restored to showroom condition or better?

tdrainage

I slept 560 excavator. Crane style smooth pads. Learned to dig on one of those. Crude and slow but we moved a lot of dirt with one. First excavator we ever had. Have three Deere’s now. 490E, 200C long front, and 210G

1466IH

There is a company that does complete rebuilds of them but I have always had a fascination with Clark 290M's. Would like to see a 963a too. More of an ag thing but a lot of them were hooked to pan's would be various models of Steiger tractors

tdrainage

Yes. Always thought the industrial Stiegers were pretty cool. Tough tractors. There is one on a pan still running just 50 miles north of me. Doing ag related work like we do