1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

class A revoked for a OUI that I got 15 years ago!!! had class a for 10 months

Discussion in 'Trucks' started by dadanddaughterexcavation, May 7, 2022.

1. suladas

suladas Senior Member

Sad part is if she had a good enough lawyer never would have lost license at all. Know of a girl who had 3 DUI's at one time, probably more by now never lost her license for even a day. Parents have tons of money and got the best lawyer and got her out of it for a fine every single time. Lawyer was $10k the first time, $20k the second, not sure after that it wasn't cheap. Meanwhile people who can't afford a good one lose it for like a year and need a lockout in their vehicle for awhile after that, it's so dumb.

DMiller likes this.
  2. old-iron-habit

old-iron-habit Senior Member

Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
    Lawyer needs enough pay to grease the right palms. Lots of ways to pay other than hand over cash also.

DMiller likes this.
  3. dadanddaughterexcavation

dadanddaughterexcavation Well-Known Member

owner/ operator at Dad and daughter excavation
    yah I have been clean and sober for 6 years now. I dont drink either. im 35 now but at the time I was 20 and could tell me nothing lol. guess im paying for it now

DMiller likes this.
  4. Truck Shop

Truck Shop Senior Member

star gazer
    You learned from your mistake--that's the upside to this. Good on you.

5. dadanddaughterexcavation

dadanddaughterexcavation Well-Known Member

owner/ operator at Dad and daughter excavation
    UPDATE…..
    the RMV called today to let me know that I’ve been reinstated!!! They said I would have had a 1 year suspension from the day I got the OUI. They just had to go in to the system and change it. Thank you all for your advice!! It’s been amazing having the opportunity to be apart of this community with you all.

6. skyking1

skyking1 Senior Member

Woohoo we're getting the band back together!

7. CM1995

CM1995 Administrator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Congrats!

We all know how big of burden was lifted off your shoulders!

8. Steve Frazier

Steve Frazier Founder Staff Member

9. RenoHuskerDu

RenoHuskerDu Senior Member

Can you move to a less intrusive state?

DMiller and Keith Merrell like this.