• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Clark-Michigan loader parts

oldseabee

Occupation
Retired
There was no shop manual for the 75B, they made an operators manual that covered basic maintenence and adjustments, and a parts manual. There were seperate manuals for the components, convertor, trans., ETC.
mandatory to have a serial number of the machine to get the right information. There are 3 seperate operators manuals for the 75B under different serial numbers. The parts manual has different part numbers for different serial number ranges. It can be confusing. I do have those but they aren't on disc, just paperbacks. I can give you some specs and part numbers and maybe even scan the odd page if you need it, like the electrical wiring diagram.

mickemalm

Occupation
Contractor - Earth moving machines
My machine has number: 443E 222
Are these manuals hard to find items?

oldseabee

Occupation
Retired
Operators # 2944-R1 (Revision 1) Parts Manual for S/N 443A 101 and after. Transmission Model R-28423-503 (modulated) Convertor Model C273. These manuals should be available somewhere, try Google and enquire on this forum. Component manuals may be a little harder to find. Last that I heard Clark Transmission Division was bought out by Hurth.

mickemalm

Occupation
Contractor - Earth moving machines
Thanks oldseabee!
At least now I know what I'm looking for :)

PD76

Suggestions, please - Selling $30m worth of parts

I am new to this site and am hoping someone here can help. I have 6800 parts (Clark Michigan) worth approx. $30m retail that I want to sell at a significant discount, can you recommend who I should talk to? Or, how you would go about this? Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Jeff W.

I'm a new member posting to get my quota, but I can vouch for Minnpar, I'm currently working on a 275B and they have been able to get most of the parts I needed

truecountry

Occupation
Shop Manager and Tech
Hey Willie59 long time no see .......... Im having problems with Volvo now with a Michigan L120b i still call it a volvo L120b sometimes but anyway calling them and really getting info suckssssssssssss .......... This outdated loader is leaving but before it leaves ive got to fix whats wrong with lift (very slow if it moves at all at idle )and once you rev it up and lift any height it drops 2 feet and stops ...We are buying a new Volvo 180 and i wish the owners could see what im going thur to get help to fix this ....damn shame i have to come here to ask but gosh im glad this site is here

Jeff W.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'm new, met my quota for posting and still can't start a thread, I'm working on a 275B, machine has "0" hyd. press. to the loader, have resealed main ctrl valve, resealed main hyd. pump and found many seals missing especially from the relief, today I backed the pump out of the converter enough to verify that the shaft is turning with the converter, transmission works and steering will wiggle the machine but no loader functions, any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. JW

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Hey Willie59 long time no see .......... Im having problems with Volvo now with a Michigan L120b i still call it a volvo L120b sometimes but anyway calling them and really getting info suckssssssssssss .......... This outdated loader is leaving but before it leaves ive got to fix whats wrong with lift (very slow if it moves at all at idle )and once you rev it up and lift any height it drops 2 feet and stops ...We are buying a new Volvo 180 and i wish the owners could see what im going thur to get help to fix this ....damn shame i have to come here to ask but gosh im glad this site is here

Seems I remember a thread you started about that problem TC, could be wrong though. If not, maybe you should start a thread about it. :)

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'm new, met my quota for posting and still can't start a thread, I'm working on a 275B, machine has "0" hyd. press. to the loader, have resealed main ctrl valve, resealed main hyd. pump and found many seals missing especially from the relief, today I backed the pump out of the converter enough to verify that the shaft is turning with the converter, transmission works and steering will wiggle the machine but no loader functions, any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. JW

Be patient Jeff W, you have 4 posts in now, you're status will be upgraded. It might help if you log out then log back in, reset the cookies for forum page. In any case, it would be better for you to start a thread about your problem as opposed to having your question buried here in a not related thread. It's possible Lee-Online could give you some info, but he would likely not see your question here. ;)

truecountry

Occupation
Shop Manager and Tech
im not really sure on the 275b but 120b has a pilot pump on right side and follow lines and see where they go (should be a valve body with line going from it to brakes and steering with a servo .. try takeing those apart and cleaning them somthing packing will get in them from blown
cylinders

PD76

Selling parts

I'm a new member posting to get my quota, but I can vouch for Minnpar, I'm currently working on a 275B and they have been able to get most of the parts I needed

Your input is greatly appreciated. In fact, I am in contact with MinnPar as of yesterday and will talk again today about their interest--I'm hoping very interested. Thanks again.

PD76

Can someone tell me, in general, what is the mark-up percentage for parts dealers (New and used parts)? I believe it is 30%? Thanks.

tarmop

Hello all,
Any way anyone can tell me how to go about finding the packing part numbers to repack the boom cylinder on a Michigan Clark 175A?
Im not sure how to look. the part number in the book does not bring anything up online..
\