• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CID vs Blue Diamond brush cutter

CCW13

I've pretty much narrowed my search down to one of these two brands in standard flow. I decided against high flow because I'm trying to keep cost down and I just don't think I need it for my personal use. The price difference between these 2 is only about $400. Anyone have real world experience with both and like to comment? I'm looking at 72". Thank you.

f311fr1

I have a CID X-treme piston motor brush cutter with the 17-27 GPM range. I love it. It works so much better than a tractor mounted bush hog. I have used it on low flow with ASV RC85 and RC100 and CAT 289D and it works well with both machines.

Ironguy

Not familiar with CID but have sold a lot of Blue Diamond. Very reliable, great support and are able to cut trees on standard flow that others can only cut using high flow.