• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

chipsearthworks LLC

chipsearthworks

Occupation
self employed
Hey every one just figure I would say Hi, been looking on this site for some time now. I am trying to get into this line of work. I am going to school in the next couple of months so I can get the basics down on dirrfent equipment. Also I am trying to run my own bussiness staring out doing materials delivering (stone,soil,mulch,etc) then when I get some experince under my belt I will move into the Excavating part. I got interested in this work when I got layed off from my job as a police dispatcher. so any ways I can not wait to suck up all the knowlage this site has to offer take care!:drinkup

badranman

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner Cutting Edge Construction Limited
Welcome to Heavyequipmentforums! :drinkup I think you'll find this place very helpful, great bunch of guys.

will_gurt

Charter Member
Occupation
operator in extended holding pattern
First, welcome to the site. Do not hesitate to ask any questions. There is a great wealth of knowledge here.:usa