• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Chinese loader

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Is the machine using external dry disk brakes? That might explain them using air pressure.

rondig

Occupation
excavation
Well figured i would update...

Loader still works great...but had some problems...
1) all hoses that have to flex and move...aux...cylinders...etc...all cracked and broke at -25.
2) oil in engine, trans, hydraulics was so thick nothing would move
3) heater sucked
4) it is a little louder than i would like

Changed all hoses on loader to JIC and good hose...changed all oils...rerouted antifreeze to heater....so now everything works...

The good...

Amazing traction
Engine starts awesome
Lifts really well
Skid steer quick attach
Turns well

The bad

Small cab
Loud
Cant run hydraulic motors on aux...
Robs peter to pay paul hydraulics

Does make very nice yard loader...wife likes it more than her toolcat for taking care of horses...lifts round bales really well...moves snow with an 8ft blade really well....like i said awesome acreage/yard loader

LN Pipeline

I’d be interested in pictures of that thing, also. They seem like something every small construction or agricultural business should own. Hard to find used and at the right price, though.

rondig

Occupation
excavation
Well last update on chinese loader....it worked very well as a yard loader...the hydraulics are not as precise as normal brands..it started and ran good..had excellent traction....but cab was small and loud....i sold it and bought a new kubota..and i also bought a used volvo l30b for the yard machine.