• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Chinese loader

rondig

Occupation
excavation
Well i got one just about given to me...expected the absolute worse...i have a w80 nh as well...the 80 is a very nice machine.on chinese machine cab is smaller then ideal...transmission only has 2 speed...but all in all...not as bad as i thought...for the money..it is ok...will use as yard machine....nothing we could use all day full time.....but actually very nice machine for part time work....awesome acreage machine...so far so good...but definately not a front line machine. Will keep posted as time goes on.

rondig

Occupation
excavation
No chinese loader is a good brand lol....they are cheap. Mine works so far....cab way too small...hydraulics and transmission come out of a w14 case era machine...it is like having a belarus tractor....they are crude and fairly tough...but no comfort at all....i would NEVER make this my front line machine...but for 4800 bucks at auction brand new.....it will make a good yard machine....maybe.....so far so good...it does lift very well....brakes work very well....only 2 speed....maxes out at 12 mph. Gauges are in mpa instead of psi...so useless lol...fuel tank and oil tank look the same with same cap...so can see new guys screwing that up...no air dryer on air brakes..can see that freezing...it goes on....so good quality is a stretch...will keep posted as hours go up...bit of good points so far...heavy built..quick hitch fits all my normal implements. Has hydraulics to rear..kinda cool to run things back there like jack hammer, hydraulic jacks...etc...visibility is quite good..transmission shuttle works well...engine (isuzu) starts and works well. Loader cycle time is quite fast...but at 21 hours reliability and durability is still in doubt.

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
A quick search came up w/ all sorts of options for that thing.. 16H, 16F....
What engine is in it?? fuel system.?? {Pics of engine}
Maybe we can squeeze afew more bowls of rice out of her.?? {lol}

Last edited:

rondig

Occupation
excavation
Well guys at auction thought it was a isuzu knockoff....i thought it looked like a yanmar....it is a knockoff...as it has an official tier 3 / euro 3 and CE Approved...naturally aspirated. Inline fuel pump. It says xinchia 498 bt 1 euro3

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
Birken, is on the right track...
That's a TICS inj. pump made by Zexel for Isuzu.. & several diff. manuf. but Isuzu being the largest.

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Funny to see air brakes on a small modern loader.

Graham1

You can't go wrong at that price for a yard machine. When you eventually have a major failure you can just scrap it.
I'm sure it won't be too long before the Chinese up their game and produce good quality and the sort of spec people really want rather than just cheap. I can remember when Japanese mini diggers came into the UK. Initially they were considered a bit of a joke. All of a sudden they got their act together and they couldn't import them fast enough.
Graham