• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Chinese Dozer Nortrack NB3500

Nortrack NB3500 with TY395 E3 motor was inherited and needs a rebuild but only available parts are for TY395i engine. The EPA version (E3) is discontinued. Anyone have success or notes with using a TY395i rebuild kit on the TY395E? Manufacturer and Circle G cannot confirm parts nor bellhousing will be compatible if a new long block (TY395i) was used. Any help appreciated.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
It look very similar to the East Wind thats sold in Australia. Basically the only buyers are city slickers office workers on a life style change which those tractors do but not in a good way.
My 2 cents is ditch it as its cost nothing yet but it will burn you.

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
FB9C2E06-651C-478F-9C55-53F517FEB11B.jpeg Just buy a new one from Amazon. Free shipping on orders more than $25.

Pony

Yeah they're crap, but the sad part is, if they had been built with a bit of quality about them I reckon they would have made a fortune. They fill a niche that I don't think anyone else does, new at least.

Lumberjack Matt

Why is every piece of crap from China always painted that same dark red color? I always call it Harbor Freight Red, but it's even older than harbor freight.