• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Chinese auto lube system question!?

Turtle504

Hey guys, new guy here. So I have fairly good grasp on most the auto lubers out there. Bejiur beka-max lincoln Ect Ect. They all have ups and downs i know. Recently i found a company in china making pretty much identical bejiur pumps and even DC controllers, claiming 3 year warranties. Costing penny's compared to the the "name brands" if you will. My question is. Do you think these are in fact what bejiur is buying and re branding. Or do yo think its complete junk?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
My experience with cheap Chinese knock-offs is you get what you pay for.

Huntoon

Occupation
Sales Engineer. I design OEM tracked undercarriage
Rebranding is always possible and or them buying the same sub components from the same suppliers.

With the brand though you get their guarantee of quality. OEMs are tough on their suppliers to provide good components only.

Sometimes knockoff companies might buy the subcomponents that aren't as qualified or may even have been rejected for some reason.

I say you go for it and give us a report on the pump.