• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

China Concrete, Block and Brick Exhibition 2014

yychu

China Block and Brick Exhibition 2013 held successfully on May 11th with the support of China Municipal Engineering Association, International Brick Industry Association and various Provincial, Urban & Municipal Wall Materials Innovation Offices. The three-day exhibition attracted about 7,834 professional buyers including 1,205 international buyers. The total trade volume exceeded 70 Million RMB.
China Block and Brick Exhibition 2013 got more than 70 international and domestic brick brand enterprises to attend. They are Tiger Machine, Han Bao Science, Zhenda Mechanic, Xiehe Brick & Tile-Machine, STIHL, Cascade, YTO, Quangong Machinery, Wuhan Bandao etc.

BBE 2014 will set up an international full-service platform and help the local brick enterprises to improve their international competitiveness. Due to the increasing demand for Chinese brick machines around the world, the Organizing Committee will invite and organize buyers mainly from USA, India, Egypt, Vietnam, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Israel, Pakistan, Brazil, Sudan, Thailand, South Africa, Germany, Iran, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Russia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.

Who would exhibit?
Baking-Free Brick Machine
Large, Medium and Small Brick Machine, Intelligent Brick Machine, Automatic Brick Machine, Eight-Hole Disc Brick Machine, Multifunctional Brick Machine, Automatic Hydraulic Brick Machine, Cement Brick Machine, etc;
Sintered Brick Machine
Vacuum Brick Extruder, Hollow Brick Machine, Hard Plastic Brick Extruder, Clay Brick Machine, Energy Efficient Compact Brick Extruder, Fiber Block Making Machine, Double-Stage Vacuum Brick Making Machine, Coal Gangue Brick Machine, High Performance Automatic Brick Machine, etc.;
Block Molding Machine
Automatic & Semi-Automatic Block Making Machine, Concrete Block Molding Machine, Aerated Concrete Block Making Machine, Stationary Block Making Machine, Hydraulic Automatic Block Making Machine, Cement Block Molding Machine;
Ancillary Products
Brick Clamp Machine, Brick Lifting Machine, Various Tunnel Kiln, Brick Tunnel Kiln Cars, Kiln Blower, Billet Transportation Equipment, etc;
Brick Pallet
Solid Wood Brick Pallet, Bamboo Brick Pallet, Plastic Brick Pallet, Rubber Brick Pallet, Brick Pallet Made Of Steel, Composite Brick Pallet;
Brick Mold
Standard Brick, Multi Hole Brick, Bloated Brick, Holland Brick, Grass Brick, Hollow Brick, Large Tiles, Curb Brick, etc;
Block Products
Aerated Concrete Blocks, Concrete Bricks, Multi-Hole Concrete Brick, Environmental & Permeable Pavers, Antique Blue Brick, Small Concrete Hollow Block, Grass Brick, Curb Brick, Decorative Block, etc.;
Block and Brick Production Technologies;
Import and Export Traders;
Research Institutions;

If you would like to visit BBE 2014, feel free to contact sales9@grandeurhk.com or visit http://www.china-mete.com/lq/.

Occupation
Machineryzone.com, Chief Information Officer
Are there many US based users on here that would buy from China regularly online? Or visit trade shows like these?

I know a few Europeans that make two or three trips a year themselves just to see what's what. Their prime concern previously was that they're not covered if they buy machinery through someone else over there and the deal falls through (deposits going missing etc.), so the general consensus is that you have to be there yourself to size things up.

Things are quite protectionist there with their local machinery - so it's easier to buy from there than sell into there i've heard.

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
China is alright to do business you just have to know how to do it. and dont ever expect to think that china is anyway like the USA or any weston contry. also learning some chinese will help you greatly and 90% of time run as fast as your legs can carry you away from trading companys although 99% of people out side of china only find trading companys.

My advice to anyone wanting to do business with china is find the factory not the trading company , find someone you trust back home with experiace and work together china can work but you have to know what you are doing and you have to explane EVERYTHING TO THEM AND I MEAN EVERYTHING !!!!!! that is key do not for 1 second think they understand you or that they will do the basic level of common sence hahaha.

Occupation
Machineryzone.com, Chief Information Officer
thats generally what ive been told - there's lots of pitfalls but once you get to know em, alot of em will take care of you

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
yeah i will be running into china to buy bricks thats for sure NOT , you guys have the worse bricks i have ever seen , they even break in half if you walk on them, well thats just my experaince.