• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Champion 730A -96

micke

hello, i got a champion 730 and i have some trouble, the engine is filled up with transmission oil, i have changed The transmission oil pump but the trouble remain. I need some advice. Thanx /// Micke

Oil is probably leaking into the engine through the rear crankshaft seal. Check the drain that runs from the clutch housing to the transmission. A damaged drain could cause the clutch housing to over fill, and leak through the crank seal. Usually an overfilled clutch housing will cause some leakage out of the breather mounted on the housing. Most likely the seal just needs to be replaced
Good luck
DD

micke

Thank you for your reply. The breather is wery clean and no oil around it. I will change the seal and tell you the result. Many thanx. /// Micke