• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Champion 100 t

delio lorenzana

Champion Motor Grader 100T,
Erection process outside factory, in Goderich.

100T frame 001.jpg

100 T front 001.jpg

100T 001.jpg

100 T test 001.jpg

The unit it was shipped to somewhere around in Texas?

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
That might be the one that Phillips and Jordan Construction used, when they built the dam here at Lake Ray Roberts, just north of Denton, Tx. It arrived here at the jobsite about 1982 or so. I rode in the cab several times. Quite a monster!!!

Graderfan1981

It's so sad that this grader not more built, so interesting, a big blade, so it can push lots of earth :)

delio lorenzana

Yes you’re totally right, I was there few time for service purposes.
Good memories, the great steak house in Denton, I believe that my Champion tie still hanging inside there, they cut it off.
Also we produced a film to uses for sales tips in Africa. (GECAMINES Cooper mine in Zaire)
I don’t know if I still have it available, with me?
Delio.

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
Yep, has to be the Traildust. It is still in operation today. I need to look for that tie next time I go there.

delio lorenzana

OK
I’m now enjoying my time in Oman, retired but doing something with Champion Graders of course.
One day I will go back to Texas, just for couple of days, have look at that water dam?
Keep in touch, any thing relate to Champion Graders, all ways I can help.