• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Caterpillar Build & Quote

gdmason76

Hey everyone,

I am just curious as to what everyone thinks about Caterpillar's Build & Quote application. If you go out to our compact equipment section http://www.cat.com/cda/layout?m=138561&x=7 and pick a compact product you can click on the "build and price" link. This will launch an application where you can configure and price a machine.

Not sure if anyone of you have tried it.. just curious to hear what you have to say about it.

gdmason

Partsdude

I played around a bit with it. Works real nice, except for all of the Cat stuff :D

Seriously, everything seems to work properly and it is easy to use.

Last edited:

bear

Occupation
Math, Physics, keeping out of trouble and doing od
Kind of a pain in the keister. want a quote for myself not for a business I don't have (yet :D ) the thing keeps locking up on me too wherever I'm at. :bash