• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat V80F

bull

Does anyone know the part number for the hydraulic filter (not tranny filter) for a Cat V80F forklift?
Can't get a cross reference from anyone of my parts suppliers and the cat web site shows the serial number is wrong when I know that it is not. I clearly see it on the machine and I put in the web site correctly (repeatedly).

Thanks,

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Does anyone know the part number for the hydraulic filter (not tranny filter) for a Cat V80F forklift?
Can't get a cross reference from anyone of my parts suppliers and the cat web site shows the serial number is wrong when I know that it is not. I clearly see it on the machine and I put in the web site correctly (repeatedly).

Thanks,
Caterpillar 92-2568; Donaldson P161413; Fleetguard HF6465 Baldwin
PT9405
they all cross over to the 1508 napa

bull

I can't be sure. I used the Baldwin number that tool_king provided, but the Donaldson numbers do "appear" to be correct based upon the pictures of the filters.

Thanks again to everyone for the help.