• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat Twenty Two Service manuals search

Bruce(OR)

Greetings one and all! New to this end of the world. I am up here in Oregon. Not quite the end of the worls but you can see it from here. . .
A few years ago I got a Cat 22 complete and completely frozen up with a basket case carb. I soked the cylinders and several other projects got in the way. I just picked up another Cat 22. Engine turns, missing the mag and air cleaner I can get from the first one. The first one also has a winch and a 2 way blade.
I know NOTHING about these machines. I know engines, transmissions, etc. It was fun flat towing this thing down the road from the neighbors house. Poor 460 in the truck got warmed up a tad bit.
So that brings me to a service manual and a source for the same. I know Cat didn't print a 22 service manual https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/images/smilies/banghead.gif and that leaves me looking for a 20 manual that will work.
HELP!