• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CAT Salesman from California

CatTractorDerek

Occupation
Construction Equipment Salesman
Hello, I'm happy to join the Forum, let me know if you have any questions regarding Caterpillar Equipment. I sell the compact line for Johnson Machinery in Riverside California.

Thanks,

Derek B. Miller

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Hello Derek, Welcome to the Heavy Equipment Forums. I'm wondering how the new "9" series CTL's are shaping up?. We have quite a lot of discussion here regarding MTL/CTL undercarriages with many varied opinions and experiences. Its not likely you will need a flak jacket but a good sense of humour is essential;)

CatTractorDerek

Occupation
Construction Equipment Salesman
The new CTL's are nice, I have sold a few since they arrived late last year. No problems at all with the under carriage. The rest of the machine is the same as the C-Series MTL.

MrElectric03

I recently just found the site as well, and on a strage note I used to work for Johnson in Riverside...is Mike P. still running sales over there? He was an awesome boss to work for.

willd8r

Occupation
dozer operator Cat D11R
Good to met you. Better you represent a fine brand of equiment

FFR1998

Glad you are on the site! I have a CAT 930G that's been having troubles, Im here hoping to get some answers. We are just at such a loss and its very frustrating.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Alex,
About every broker on the continent is looking for those models of machines.

Prices on them are climbing all the time right now. I'll know the recession is over when those machines slow down their movement to the ports and on over seas.