• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat MM55SR excavator

jim hardy

Switched it all over to the cable controls that are used on a masy Ferguson tractor. Got rid of all the electronics works great!
20231214_155241.jpg

maximumtechnology

I FINALLY (after about 5 years) have a ENGLISH service MANUAL and parts book. I also had a Japanese friend translate some of the marking on the machine (control buttons on the LCD AND the fuse panel).

If anyone is interested in purchasing (I spent countless hours and lots of money having this translated) you can email aksobe@gmail.com. Email me for a phone number as well if you like and we can chat. I would also be willing to trade for some other mm55sr knowledge OR some other help with it, or parts.
Hello I would like to get my hands on the service manual. Are you able to help? Mitsubishi mm55sr. Thank you in advance if you are able to.