• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat/JLG telehandler support website

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I had a fellow wrench bender turn me on to a website that provides information on Cat/JLG telehandlers. Parts manuals, service manuals, bulletins, etc, a lot of good stuff at this site for Cat/JLG machines for those who own or work on them.

When the page opens you have to select the region you're in using the drop down menu on the LH side. NACD = North America, LACD = Latin America, EAME/APD = Europe/Africa/Middle East/Asia Pacific

https://onlineexpress2.jlg.com/CAGUI/default.aspx

92U 3406

Occupation
Wrench Bender
Wow. I've always gotten to that site through SIS. I just always assumed that a SIS login was needed to access that site. Good to know, thanks!

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
That's what my buddy thought as well so he asked me to check it out as I don't have SIS privileges, I was able to go right in with no issue so one must assume that's it's been made public domain. Dang good resource.

TVA

Good information doesn’t last too long!!! It was there for few months, now they hunted it down and yanked it!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win

TVA

Well I did m, it took me to sign in portal of JLG website! It used to just open up! I don’t have JLG account!

jesse beiler

Occupation
equipment repair
i realize this may be alittle late for the original conversation, jlg does give you free access to service manuals, go to main page, parts and service, pdf manuals, they are factory tech grade, enjoy, i prefer to print schematics on the largest printer i can get my hands.

Tango Charlie

United Rack Solutions offers a variety of new pallet jacks. For a durable, economical hand pallet truck, nobody beats United Rack Solutions.

for any need contact on my profile

RustyWrench

Working on a TH62 SN 4TM00482. Machine slow to move and aerated oil in transmission. Ran machine in neutral for about 5 minutes and checked the oil, it was over full and oil was foamy. Drained some oil out of the trans. Operated the machine and had to add oil back to get to the full mark on the stick. Cut filter open and found no issues. Checked pressure at the regulated pressure test point as it says in the Cat SENER5839 and there was 250 psi. Check forward and reverse clutches 225 psi. After about 45 min of messing around with trying to get to move it moved slowly than took off like it was support to and shifted through all the gears just fine. Checked the oil level and it was not aerated. Let the machine set over night and it would not move and oil was aerated again. Trying to think of how the oil could get aerated, Gasket to charge pump? Charge pump seals?

skata

Working on a TH62 SN 4TM00482. Machine slow to move and aerated oil in transmission. Ran machine in neutral for about 5 minutes and checked the oil, it was over full and oil was foamy. Drained some oil out of the trans. Operated the machine and had to add oil back to get to the full mark on the stick. Cut filter open and found no issues. Checked pressure at the regulated pressure test point as it says in the Cat SENER5839 and there was 250 psi. Check forward and reverse clutches 225 psi. After about 45 min of messing around with trying to get to move it moved slowly than took off like it was support to and shifted through all the gears just fine. Checked the oil level and it was not aerated. Let the machine set over night and it would not move and oil was aerated again. Trying to think of how the oil could get aerated, Gasket to charge pump? Charge pump seals?
Possible pickup tube sucking air until it gets warm and seals itself? Just a wild guess.