1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Cat/JLG telehandler support website

Discussion in 'Forklifts/Telehandlers' started by willie59, Oct 25, 2018.

1. willie59

willie59 Super Moderator

Service Manager
    I had a fellow wrench bender turn me on to a website that provides information on Cat/JLG telehandlers. Parts manuals, service manuals, bulletins, etc, a lot of good stuff at this site for Cat/JLG machines for those who own or work on them.

When the page opens you have to select the region you're in using the drop down menu on the LH side. NACD = North America, LACD = Latin America, EAME/APD = Europe/Africa/Middle East/Asia Pacific

https://onlineexpress2.jlg.com/CAGUI/default.aspx

MejorRenta and 92U 3406 like this.
  2. 92U 3406

92U 3406 Senior Member

Professional Wrench Spinner
    Wow. I've always gotten to that site through SIS. I just always assumed that a SIS login was needed to access that site. Good to know, thanks!

3. willie59

willie59 Super Moderator

Service Manager
    That's what my buddy thought as well so he asked me to check it out as I don't have SIS privileges, I was able to go right in with no issue so one must assume that's it's been made public domain. Dang good resource.

4. fergy

fergy Active Member

doesn't seem to work ?

5. kshansen

kshansen Senior Member

Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
    I also tried it and got an error message.

6. pajibson

pajibson Senior Member

I had to fiddle with the address a little bit. the link stripped one of the "/" out when it tried to open. ultimately I got in with
    https://onlineexpress.jlg.com/

7. TVA

TVA Senior Member

Good information doesn’t last too long!!! It was there for few months, now they hunted it down and yanked it!

8. Snorkel issues

Snorkel issues Active Member

Any one know any snorkel mechanic in tn

9. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    That works, got me there.

Try the link above I just went there.

10. TVA

TVA Senior Member

Well I did m, it took me to sign in portal of JLG website! It used to just open up! I don’t have JLG account!

11. Mateusz

Mateusz Member

THANKS!