• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat Challenger 65 help

Britman

Hi guys just joined very interesting. We are looking at Cat 65 to purchase to run 33 ft air drill. The tractor in question is real nice 6200 hrs but has error code 4 anyone know what it's means . Dealer says to do with pto but unit is not equipped with one. Thanks.

pc200lc6

did u find out why your track was out of alignment? im having same problems and looking for some help. thanks

grandpa rich

I had some hoses blowing out once years ago and also spent a bunch of money on redoing the outlets. It didn't help so i put new male tips on the hoses and it corrected the problem.

JKG

We bought a 65 with 10,000 hrs on it 3 years ago. We have had very good luck with it up until now. The transmission case is over heating, but the oil in the transmission isn't. Any suggestions? Thanks. JKG

susan_xucn1

Occupation
exporter
Hello guys, is there anyone want to purchase heavy machnery parts from China? if do, feel free to contact with me.

Morgan…

Hello, good morning,
I'm looking for pictures of the Challenger 65 "first series" of the ANTARCTIC expedition with wide cabin... Can someone help me? Thank you

Plebeian

Hello, good morning,
I'm looking for pictures of the Challenger 65 "first series" of the ANTARCTIC expedition with wide cabin... Can someone help me? Thank you
William Adams Tasmania, Australia modifies Cat and Agco equipment for Antarctic programs.

https://tasmanianpolarnetwork.com.au/members/william-adams/

Antarctic Sun is an online part of the US Antarctic program. It has an archive of old photos and written articles etc. Their database is likely to have photos somewhere.

https://antarcticsun.usap.gov/