1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

CAT AP1055 - Banded Tracks

Discussion in 'Pavers' started by Nick Abeyta, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Nick Abeyta

Nick Abeyta Member

CAT AP1055 - Anyone know who supplies good quality aftermarket (AM) rubber banded-type tracks for this model?

2. digger242j

digger242j Administrator

Self employed excavator
    I don't know, but my first suggestion would be to check with the nice people at McLaren, who help to sponsor this site. ;)

(Upper right hand corner of the page, just below the American flag.)

3. Nick Abeyta

Nick Abeyta Member

. . . Good Idea. - Since I'm not provided withe an advertising budget (I don't own the company) , where can I buy a T-Shirt?

4. HillBoy

HillBoy Well-Known Member

I don't know about a T-shirt, but I got a free McLaren hat and working gloves :notworthy I was actually surpised when I got them since I even didn't ask for them, but they came with my new set of McLaren's Nu-Air skid steer tires I finally bought two weeks ago. These are some pricey tires, though, but they look very well made and with many holes and rubber for extra cushioning. Time will show how well they perform, but from all my research so far, I hear only positive staff. :usa

5. jtjurgensen

jtjurgensen New Member

I can supply AP1050 rubber tracks

6. andoman

andoman Well-Known Member

you can't get true "after market" tracks for the cats they're proprietary bridgestone/caterpillar technology so you'll be buying them from your local cat dealer. I had a Chinese company begging me to ship them my used cat tracks at the world of asphalt show last year in orlando so he could reverse engineer them. His tracks for skid steers didn't look right they looked waxy so I didn't pursue it any further.

7. JURGENSEN

JURGENSEN New Member

we can offer either goodyear or bridgestone
    jerry
    jurgensen sales
    american heavy parts
    www.americanheavyparts.com
    509-999-2649