• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 931b build sheet

Welder Dave

I was wondering if one of the Cat mechanics would be able to post the build sheet and build date for my 931B, serial number is 25Y01916. Would the backhoe be included on the build sheet?

Welder Dave

Thanks Nige, that is awesome! Curious why it lists 5G-4580 pump & lines GP which includes the bigger piston pump but also lists 8J-4514 which looks to be the standard pump. Does the backhoe attachment arrangement supersede the standard equipment?

Welder Dave

Fair enough! LoL I'm guessing after it was built it was sent somewhere else to have the backhoe group installed which included changing the pump but was never taken off the build sheet.