• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CAT 725 Dumpers

tctractors

On Friday I have to pull out some front suspension struts that are leaking on these small dumpers, I have done this job on 735 and 740 trucks moving the taps to raise and lower the strut untill the gas charge was exhausted, is this the same on these 725's they are about 2 1/2 to 3 years old, so if anyone could help on this item it would save me getting wet.
hope to keep dry??? tctractors

Per Eriksson

Open the valve marked n at the top and leave it open til it settles down it should be safe to remove.

tctractors

Thank you Per Eriksson for your reply, I have 2 struts to remove from 2 dumpers, 1 to do friday getting it screwed back together ready for work monday, the other dumper I am told to do the following week,I will take a few pic's of how wet I get.

tctractors

2bad4u

Occupation
equipment operator
torch them in half...im no mechanic thats my answer to everything get out the torch!!!

shannon0318

We are seeking distributor worldwide for piling machine

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hunan NHM Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd., subsidiary of China Minmetals Corporation (rank 332 in 2010 Fortune 500 ), professional manufacturer of*piling machine

Our machines include:Hydraulic Static Pile Driver,Diesel Pile Hammer,Long Spiral Drilling Rig, Immersed Tube Static Piling Machine.

Hydraulic Static Pile Driver and Diesel Pile Hammer are suitable for press pre-stressed concrete pile into ground

Long Spiral Drilling Rig is suitable for bored cast in situ pile.

Immersed Tube Static Piling Machine is suitable for both pre -stressed concrete pile and bored cast in situ pile.

If you have any interest to distribute our piling machine in your market,warmly welcome to contact with us.

Best regards
Yours
Ms shannon
International Dep.
Hunan NHM Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd.
568,dong fang hong zhong road, changsha national hi-tech industrial development zone, Changsha, Hunan,China
Tel:86-731-88994666
Fax:86-731-88943088
Email: nhmgroup001@163.com, info@titanmachine.cn
MSN:shannon6335@msn.com
www.titanmachine.cn