• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 623G Tell Me About them,??

Aussie Leroy

Just like to know a bit about these CAT 623G never operated one, are they comfy or ruff,?? plenty power?? fuel useage,??, Well balanced,or can you tell me any thing about them good or bad.

Thanks Leroy

68M

Obviously does heaps too improve your machines reliability, I guess thats why you fit them, Cheers.

Showpony

Most definitely, the original chains would have been hard pressed working an out house cistern. It would be nice if Cat made a replacement crown wheel and pinion for the old girls.

68M

Sorry Aussie Leroy, got a bit sidetracked and no I can't tell you much about Cat 623g's, other than the fact that they have the right brand name on the side.
Showpony, your 333 FT is looking great, good to see anyone preserving older machinery, keep it up, look forward too seeing it finished.

Showpony

cheers 68m we're reassembling today may be noise by the end of the week. no I havnt had anthing to do with 623s lee, and i dont think there are any in NZ, dont really need em with all the good ole wabcos floating around.

RayC

Occupation
Roading Manager
Gidday Showpony....Yes pretty sure 623G in NZ....caught a photo of one last year heading South to Masterton to work on Sewage scheme for Masterton Council...owned by Hopper Developments...Auckland...will try to find photo....333 looking great...regards RayC

cheers 68m we're reassembling today may be noise by the end of the week. no I havnt had anthing to do with 623s lee, and i dont think there are any in NZ, dont really need em with all the good ole wabcos floating around.

RayC

Occupation
Roading Manager
Hopper Construction 623G

Photos taken Oct 2010!!

Attachments

• IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 536