1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Cat 3H1690 antique forged body timing tool.

Discussion in 'Old Iron!' started by Coaldust, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Coaldust

Coaldust Senior Member

Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
    8A921305-EAE1-4980-8D36-B6BD8BF9FDB7.jpeg Anyone need a Caterpillar 3H1690 timing tool for your old tractor? I’m cleaning my tool box and I have never had a need for this, but maybe you do? I saved it from a dumpster about 35 years ago. I’ll trade you for some liquor or a cheeseburger. 36134EB6-675F-4626-A6CC-792DD87DF490.jpeg

DB2 likes this.
  2. Junkyard

Junkyard Senior Member

Field Mechanic
    I know somebody that might be interested in this. What’s your bottle of choice? Lol

3. Coaldust

Coaldust Senior Member

Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
    Junkyard,

Send me a PM with your address and I’ll get it in the mail this week. Nice to know someone could use it.