• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

cat 385C loading a dump truck in 3 1/2 buckets

ziggy

Occupation
unemployed
I allways pack my camera and I did this with a flexible tripod in the arctic.The previous video looks like a guy could pull himself over the edge easily.Im a bit more rammy then the operator in the first video.That was day 48 straight for me and i my first year loading trucks.

YouTube - The bone yard

Last edited:

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Ziggy, is the cab mounted on the right side of that excavator??:confused:

ziggy

Occupation
unemployed
Ziggy, is the cab mounted on the right side of that excavator??:confused:

Left side,it's an older CAT 350 with the chains and rollers over the counterwieght to raise and lower it.I could load the 50 tonne cat trucks from ground level.She's an old gal,Track pads were about 4 feet wide and 4 inches thick and used to break all the time.
I have 67 vid's from working in the Arctic.:)

ziggy

Occupation
unemployed
Ya,it must be inverted or something as the stick is in the middle,never noticed it before....Arctic gremlins maybe?

Duh,the cam was upside down as I used a gorillapod flexible tripod.

That explains it.

Last edited:

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Ya,it must be inverted or something as the stick is in the middle,never noticed it before....Arctic gremlins maybe?

Duh,the cam was upside down as I used a gorillapod flexible tripod.

That explains it.

OK, that explains it. I was wondering what model Cat hoe had the cab on the right hand side. Thought it might be Australian....;)