1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

CAT 323D Wipers

Discussion in 'Excavators' started by collins_br, Feb 2, 2016.

1. collins_br

collins_br Well-Known Member

Hi all, the wipers have stopped working on this, I've had a look but I'm wasting my time without a wiring diagram, if it's not too much trouble, would someone be able to send one to me, CAT323DLBYM00234. Thanks, Brendan

2. Nige

Nige Senior Member

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
    Brendan, drop me a PM with your email address for an electrical schematic.

3. collins_br

Thanks for that, Nige

4. Jam

Jam Well-Known Member

Building contractor
    Try crossing the switch that tells the wipers the window is closed.

5. collins_br

Tks Jam, I have already shorted out the lower window switch, but on the schematic it shows an upper switch also, that will be my next move, although it might be a few days before i get back to it.

6. collins_br

Got the wipers sorted, i had an issue with the lower window switch, which is now shorted out and it needed a new relay, all good now . Thanks for the help. Brendan