• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 313csr excavator

zippy1

Occupation
scrap & auto recycler
i bought a 313 bsr at auction i painted it and was planning on taking it back to sell at the auction. i backed it out of the shop and everything was two thumbs up! after a power nap i went to start and heard a pop and now nothing at all.
ive owned a 220 hitachi 5 270s and 1 300 hitachi,,,, ive never been so pissed help where are these breakers ??? im about to remove the counter weight and i have yet found a breaker i found fuses their good #9pr00430

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
You bought a grey market machine that has no non-grey market equivalnet. The only official factory service documentation available for it is in Japanese.
Ref #24 is the circuit breaker on a 313B CR machine which is the nearest I can find. Cross your fingers it's the same on yours. From the looks of the drawing the reset button for the circuit breaker is located outside the rear wall of the cab.

Attachments

• Console Wiring Gp.pdf
    196 KB · Views: 8

zippy1

Occupation
scrap & auto recycler
i feel a bit foolish yes i saw that circuit breaker, no power to it at all i appreciate the help very much. i did find some bare wires but the way the machine is parked i now have to figure how to spin it dead or jump. thanks again

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
The BSR machines that I dealt with had the articulating boom. There may be some differences in the wiring because of that. Usually they had a a depth system and safety system to keep the bucket from hitting the cab.

zippy1

Occupation
scrap & auto recycler
If you would like an electrical schematic for a 313B CR please ask. It should be similar to your 9PR-prefix machine and maybe with a bit of luck could even be identical.
Yes i would.. i appreciate all the help, i actually like the machine . ill post a picture when its done.

zippy1

Occupation
scrap & auto recycler
thank you very much! i will get back with you because this like everything has turned into a job. i found a slew of wires in extremely bad shape.
im getting ready to lift the counter weight now. electrical is my weak spot so it may be a minute before i post running pics lol . thanks again